The organizing committee of Ad Black Sea 2016 international advertising festival announces jury team of Advertising campaigns. Jury members will be headed by Catalin Dobre, Executive Creative Director of McCann Bucharest, Romania.
Catalin Dobre more have 15 years in the advertising industry. A couple of years later he was winning two Cannes Lions Grand Prix and a Titanium Lion for a traditional Romanian chocolate: ROM. Now the count has reached 28 Cannes Lions. He also won a D&AD yellow pencil, Grand Prix at Eurobest and at Cresta and more gold, silver and bronze prizes at most of the major advertising festivals. He loved serving in the juries of D&AD, Clio, Eurobest, Golden Drum, NY Festivals and WOW DONE AWARDS.
Jury of Advertising campaigns includes representatives from Romania, Slovenia, Israel, Estonia, Bulgaria, Georgia and Ukraine.
- Chairman – Catalin Dobre, Executive Creative Director, McCann Bucharest, Romania
- Janez Rakušcek, Executive Creative Director, Luna\TBWA, Slovenia
- Shimi Hamias, Activation and Innovation Leader, MediaCom Tel Aviv, Israel
- Magnus Lužkov, Founder & CEO, Optimist, Estonia
- Toshka Ivanova, Creative Director, reforma, Bulgaria
- Eka Kipiani, Creative Director, JWT Metro, Georgia
- Aleksey Demin, Creative Director, MullenLowe Adventa, Ukraine
The judging of the festival will take place on September 22- 23, 2016 in Batumi. International jury members with diverse experience and numerous awards will meet in Batumi to evaluate the entries and determinate winners. The main criteria of contest evaluation entries will be an original/fresh/inspiring idea and exceptionally well executed.
The organizing committee remind that the deadline of Ad Black Sea is on August 31, 2016.
Ad Black Sea invites all participants of the advertising and communication market to register on website adblacksea.com right now and enter your the best cases.
See you at Ad Black Sea 2016!